Headless ConnectionBy using this method, we do not need to connect the Raspberry Pi to any keyboard, mouse and monitor. You can access it from any PC, Android device or iOS device.
My current Rpi setting:
Preparation1. Raspberry Pi Ver3.
2. Wireless Dongle
3. Power adaptor
Method1. Install SSH software in your Raspberry Pi. Please refer to this link for details.
2. Find the IP address using command ifconfig. Please refer to this link for details.
3. Install tightvnc in the Raspberry Pi. Please refer to this link for details.
4. Setting fix IP address for Rpi. command nano /etc/network/interfaces and add under wlan0 the text below:
5. Restart and install VNC on your PC and gadget. It is available at playstore for Android device.
6. Done. You are ready for VNC of Rpi.
Please contact me if you more information on the setup.
Stay tune for more posts.